/ UX Design
/ Website UI Design
A major overhaul was needed to deliver an online presence representational of the services, products and level of expertise provided by the Rock Solid Data team.
- Build authority within the industry by accurately representing the expertise, credentials/capabilities and services provided by Moses and his team.
- Rethink and restructure copy, to ensure clarity around the services offered and to help visitors learn about the people behind Rock Solid Data.
- Focus on services and products, with the long term goal of reducing consulting capacity within the business.
- Design a site that will appeal to two distinct target audiences:exploration managers, database managers,
and potential employees (geologists/developers).
- Promote and sell the services offered by Rock Solid Data, presenting the team as subject matter experts.
- Provide a platform that will make it easy for potential clients to request a quotation for works.
- Generate and increase in enquiries via a conversion optimised design.
- Further develop and define Rock Solid Data as a brand, increasing brand awareness and gaining a competitive advantage within corporate mining and exploration circles.
After initial discovery cemented the need to redefine the overall brand, we paused the project, referring Rock Solid to Tandem, who lead them through the process to create a new visual identity.
Continuing with sitemap creation and wireframes, we rolled out the new visual identity into a conversion optimised user interface, designed with the brief and optimum user experience front of mind.